Setlist.fm Features

Welcome to setlist.fm’s official feedback forum. If you have a good idea for setlist.fm or if you are not happy with some things on the site, here’s the right place tell us!

Setlist.fm Features

Categories

1. Since some of us have access to original hard copies of publications like Melody Maker (which is not digitized or online) why not allow us to post photos of the original concert ads on specific shows? This especially applies to pre-1980 shows in the UK where there are so many gaps in the listings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It woud be great if I could rate each concert I saw on a scale

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add stats to each artist page to show their top show opener songs. I've written the code in Python if you want it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Sometimes I know I was a at a concert, but I don't know which exact date. I don't want to lose the fact I saw a band, but I don't want to put "I was there" if I don't know for sure it was that date.
    eg. I saw The Rolling Stones in Melbourne at the Rod Laver Arena in 2003, they played 3 nights and I can't remember which date I went to. I have same problem for about 10 other concerts over the years.
    Would love to be able to tag the three stones gigs with "I was…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Sometimes we arrive late, leave early, go to the restroom, buy concessions, or only just watch a few songs from bands playing live. It would be nice to be able to opt out of songs showing up in our statistics if we didn’t get to see the full set while keeping the concert in the stats.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Would be nice if the artist page were personalizable with their artwork, etc.

Might not be a priority for sure but that's an idea.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Accepting my previous suggestion, covering band were added to the original artist page but when you click on the artist who played the cover, you have to go through all the songs played and find the cover by yourself.

So the idea would be to get something like this :

Covering band - Covered song

For exemple, on David Bowie's page, you'd see :

Nine Inch Nails - I'm Afraid Of Americans

so you wouldn't have to go to the NIN page and find the song yourself.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I googled a band I like & your site appeared high in the results, offering a link to this band's set lists, covers & more! But clicking it opened a page with no set lists, no info, ZERO content—totally empty except for the band's name up top in plain text (not even a frigging logo!) plus one lonely link (Band Lyrics) which opened some unrelated all-German site. I now suspect your site of piping 1000s of empty unauthorized artist links into google to lure folks here falsely (while simultaneously adding obstacles to all searches for legit artist info). SHAME! Well,…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add feature where the user can type in a band name along with a city together. this would make searching for a certain set much easier to find rather than sifting through page after page

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sometimes something very different happen during a song (http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/angra/2014/circo-voador-rio-de-janeiro-brazil-3bc0d494.html), or song has a lot o sinppets (http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/legiao-urbana/1990/estadio-palestra-italia-sao-paulo-brazil-1bc74de0.html) or snippets of songs have long names (or are from artistis with long names), and other situation; and as the Tag Info of the song is limited, there is no space to describe everything...
    And so we have to use the Tag Info of the show to describe the details of the song...

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. On the artists statistics page - display statics on bands they have played alongside (same venue and date)

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?