I suggest you ...

Add friending ability so you can see which gigs you've attended with your friends

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jenny shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lestranged commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to have a friends list so I could have a shortcut directly to friends and see what shows my long-distance friends have seen lately

• TheDailyVinyl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking something along these lines too. Like, from my stats page, I see a list of, say, the top 5 users that I have seen concerts with; whether I'm FB friends or not. Might be a cool way to connect with somebody that has the same musical tastes. Maybe we start a tribute band together, haha.

• parlance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(Sort of like what last.fm has where I could friend, say, setlistfm without having to already be friended with you on FB.)

• parlance commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like for this sort of feature to be independent of Facebook. It would be nice to connect with people based on mutual music/concert interests just based on finding them at setlist.fm

• Adminsfussenegger (Admin, setlist.fm) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you connect your Facebook account, you can see your Facebook friends on your user profile. Additionally, mutual concerts and artists will be highlighted on every users' concert page if you log in. What else would you like to see?

Feedback and Knowledge Base