I suggest you ...

More statistics on our profiles

I would really like to see more statistics on our profiles of concerts we have attended. For example instead of a list of the top songs we have seen live, how about a list of top countries and cities we have seen bands in. Also in addition to an alphabetical list of bands we have seen, how about a list of the top bands we have seen live? Just some thoughts. Cheers.

144 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tim Wenzlick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • bamjuggler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

counts for top bands and venues are there now, but I would like to see information about the number of shows I have seen in different states, cities, countries

• Christian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not quite sure, if the stats are deduplicated? Means, if I have seen 3 bands in one location at the same day, does it show then that I have been 3 times at that location or just one time?

• Mike commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A agree it would be great if a statistic/chart can be shown showing top city and separate one by top state. This data is there with the venue, so it should be doable with the current data set.

Feedback and Knowledge Base